To use Google Sheets on your mobile device, you will need to install the Google Sheets app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for “Google Sheets” and select the app from the search results.
- Tap the “Install” button to download and install the app.
- Once the app is installed, tap the “Open” button to launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account to access your sheets.
- To create a new sheet, tap the “+” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- To open an existing sheet, tap the “Sheets” icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen and select the sheet you want to open.
Google Sheets on your mobile device has many of the same features as the desktop version, including the ability to create and edit sheets, use formulas and functions, and collaborate with others. You can use the app to access your sheets from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.