To insert a picture or image into a cell in Google Sheets, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Sheets document where you want to insert the picture.
- Select the cell or cells where you want to insert the picture.
- Click the “Insert” tab at the top of the window.
- Click the “Image” button in the toolbar.
- Choose one of the following options to insert the picture:
- “Upload” to select a picture from your computer
- “By URL” to insert a picture from a web address
- “Google Drive” to insert a picture from your Google Drive
- Select the picture you want to insert, and click “Open” or “Select.”
The picture will be inserted into the selected cell or cells. If you want to insert the picture into the sheet instead of a cell, you can simply click anywhere on the sheet and then follow the same steps. You can also resize and move the picture as needed by clicking and dragging the handles around the edge of the picture.
If you want to add a caption or alt text to the picture, you can do so by right-clicking on the picture and selecting “Add Alt Text” from the context menu. This will allow you to provide a description of the picture for screen readers and other accessibility tools.