To insert a hyperlink into a cell in Google Sheets, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Sheets document that you want to edit.
- Select the cell where you want to insert the hyperlink.
- Click the “Insert” menu and then select “Link.”
- In the “Insert Link” dialog box, enter the URL of the web page that you want to link to in the “Link” field.
- (Optional) You can also enter text to display in the cell in the “Text” field. If you leave this field blank, the URL will be displayed in the cell.
- Click the “OK” button to insert the hyperlink.
Alternatively, you can also insert a hyperlink by typing an equals sign (=) followed by the “HYPERLINK” function and the URL of the web page that you want to link to, enclosing the URL in quotation marks. For example, to insert a hyperlink to “https://www.example.com” in a cell, you would type “=HYPERLINK(“https://www.example.com“)” into the cell.
Note: If you want to remove a hyperlink from a cell, you can right-click the cell and select “Remove hyperlink” from the context menu.