To create a dropdown list in a cell in Google Sheets, follow these steps:
- Select the cell or cells where you want to create the dropdown list.
- Click the “Data” dropdown in the toolbar, then select “Data Validation.”
- In the “Criteria” section, choose “List of items” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Value” field, enter the list of items you want to appear in the dropdown, separated by commas.
- If you want to allow users to input their own values that are not in the list, check the “Show a warning when the value is invalid” box.
- Click “Save.”
Your dropdown list will now appear in the selected cell or cells. To use the dropdown, click on the cell and a list of options will appear. Click on the desired option to select it.